The Executive Administrative NP/PA-C will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual able to provide administrative support and coordination to the Chief Medical Offer (CMO) of Vikor Scientific. In addition, the Executive Administrative NP/PA-C will also provide support for other members of the leadership team and participate in the organization of activities with other administrative and operations staff.
The right candidate must be proactive, agile, organized, collaborative, and calm under pressure. Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills are essential for this role due to interactions with senior members of the organization as well as cross-functionally within the function and externally with important stakeholders.
This position requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, result-focused, the ability to prioritize multiple activities and the ability to keep sensitive material and conversations strictly confidential. Must enjoy a fast-paced environment and be flexible, highly organized, show initiative, good judgement and be willing to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as needed to achieve organizational goals and deliverables. Demonstrated experience in execution and accountability for project coordination and, or management also required. Familiarity with biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry is necessary.
- Build strong working relationship with team and administrative and operations staff by organizing efficient communication and following up with deadlines and pertinent information.
- Establish rapport with key stakeholders to enable effective management of strategic projects.
- Provide administrative support, to include calendar management (scheduling, prioritizing, resolving conflicts, etc.), coordination of team meetings, expense management, event management of internal department events.
- Working in partnership with the CMO, write and distribute communications on behalf of CMO to internal and external audiences.
- Proactively deals with complex and often ambiguous issues; understands priorities and makes responsible decisions with limited information; accomplishes tasks independently; capable of providing technical guidance to others. May need to coach and provide support to the work of other administrative staff within the function.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant Vikor Scientific policies and procedures and Compliance Protocols.
- Manage travel arrangements and monitor travel progress to resolve issues as they arise for Medical Advisory Members.
- Propose and implement process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Create and maintain organizational charts, support staff recruiting and rapid onboard of new hires, temporary staff, and contractor support.
- Assist in preparation of business and operating review materials and other key presentation requirements for internal and external meetings with the CMO and Chief Executives.
- Maintain group and/or company document and knowledge repositories, websites, and business systems (e.g., Box, Ovation, Quick Base, etc.), as needed. Expedite flow of work items and initiate follow-up when necessary.
- Large-scale meeting support including logistics coordination (secure room, A/V support, catering etc.), pre-event material preparation, day-of meeting set up, management of minutes and other related activities; oversight of coordination process when using resources.
- Coordinates CMO’s projects which entail collaborating with relevant stakeholders, and planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating projects.
- Enhances the business model by institutionalizing business processes, implementing best practices and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently. Develop & improve processes to enable efficient and scalable achievement of key priorities with support of CMO, CMO Chief of Staff and HR Business Partner.
- Work alongside other functional and Executive Admin to ensure consistency and efficiency within the groups. Proactively identify process flows which could be improved upon and maintain an active presence in Admin meetings.
- Support the other Admins within the function.
A successful hire will have the following competencies and capabilities:
- Has at least 5 years of practice experience as a PA-C or NP.
- Ability in writing medical literature for journal submissions.
- Experienced with collecting medical data for academic pursuit.
- Agile with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with attention to detail and minimum supervision.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities. Be able to proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve.
- Demonstrate strong strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Exercise high degree of maturity, discretion, and integrity, especially as this role may require handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Has a team-oriented, collaborative style and strong work ethic.
- Must have hands on project management experience (use of planning tools, Microsoft platforms such as Teams, PP, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to transform a collection of ideas into finished products.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required; possess strong emotional intelligence (interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills).
- Exceptional organizational skills and resourcefulness with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
- Sets high standards for self and is accountable.
- Can-do attitude where nothing is outside the job description.
- Be willing to move to Charleston, S.C., Charlotte, N.C., Columbia, S.C.
- Job may require traveling for conferences or meetings